Due to inflation, Govt of Pakistan has increased the Ehsaas Program Money from 12000/- to 14000 for every person. Those people who want to register in the Ehsaas survey program. All helpless people are getting ehsaas program income in just a 6-month duration. Register for Ehsaas Program 8171, which delivers all the information to get online money.
If you didn’t apply to this program, I would guide you on checking your eligibility for Ehsaas Program 14000/-. You can easily check your eligibility by sending your CNIC number on the 8171 web portal or online. You can easily register for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program; click the link and read this article. I will give you complete guidance for registration in the Kafalat Program Eligibility Criteria.
To be eligible for the Ehsaas Program 14000, households must meet the following criteria:
- The household must be registered with the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
- The household must have a monthly income of less than Rs. 50,000.
- The household must have at least one member who is disabled, elderly, or a widow.
Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online 14000:-
If you are eligible, you can register for the program on the website. You will need to provide personal information, including your name, address, phone number, and a copy of your CNIC.
How to Apply For Ehsaas Program 14000/-?
To apply, you will visit the Ehsaas Survey Center and give all details, including full name, Husband’s Name, Source of Income, and Family Members.
- You can send your CNIC number by SMS on the 8171 web portal.
- Phone Number will be registered on your CNIC Number.
- And send your full name.
- After checking your eligibility, you will receive a confirmation message.
- 8171 Application Guidelines
How to Register for Ehsaas Program Online?
- Open your Android phone and search on Google “Ehsaas Program CNIC 14000/-“
- Click on the official site, and you will see the registration form.
- After giving all credential requirements in the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then, you can easily check your eligibility for this program.