Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program (EECP) is a social protection initiative launched by the Government of Pakistan to provide financial aid to the underprivileged, needy, and deserving citizens negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This program was initiated in March 2020 and has provided financial assistance to more than 10 million families. Also, check the 8171 application guideline.
Once you have met all the requirements, you will receive 14000/- from either an Ehsaas center or HBL bank. The BISP and Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund support this program, providing financial aid to 1.2 million individuals in Pakistan. The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program has a total budget of up to 203 billion rupees to support deserving people.
How to Apply for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program in 2023
Therefore, you can understand how to apply for the Ehsaas Cash Program on the 8171 Web portal Online. For receiving payment, you will face any issues or not get payment from centers or banks. You can easily complain about this in ehsaas 8171 Nadra Portal. 8171 Web Portal is used for registration by SMS in the ehsaas program and checking your eligibility.
Under the EECP, eligible families receive a one-time cash transfer of Rs. 14,000. The payments are made through bank accounts, mobile wallets, or in cash.
The EECP has been praised for its effectiveness in providing much-needed financial assistance to the poor and needy in Pakistan. The program has helped to alleviate the economic hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and has helped to improve the lives of millions of people. Also, check Ehsaas Amdan Program.
Requirements for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program:
- Pakistani citizen.
- Household income below Rs. 25,000 per month.
- Not a government employee.
- Not a beneficiary of any other government cash transfer program.
- Must be registered in the National Socioeconomic Registry (NSER).
How to Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program by SMS?
- If you belong to a poor family and are eligible for registration in this program.
- You can send your CNIC number by your registered sim number on the 8171 web portal.
- After checking your eligibility, you must have received a confirmation message.
- You can get 14000/- from any center or Bank.
How to check eligibility for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023?
- You have an Android mobile; search on Google ehsaas 8171 web portal.
- After opening the official site, fill out the forum.
- Filling all credential requirements and CAPTCHA.
- Click on the “Submission Button.”
- Now, You will receive a verification message from 8171.