Ehsaasweb.com respects other people’s intellectual property rights and requests the same courtesy from its users. We have taken steps to prevent copyright infringement since we take it very seriously.
You can alert us by mailing a notice of infringement to our designated copyright agent if you think your copyrighted work has been unlawfully copied and is available on our website. Your message must be in writing and contain the information listed below to be valid:
- An official representative of the owner of the allegedly infringing exclusive right’s physical or digital signature.
- Identification of the allegedly violated work or, in the case of numerous allegedly violated works at a single website, a representative list of those works at that site.
- Identification of the allegedly illegal or subject to unlawful behavior material that needs to be removed or whose access needs to be restricted, as well as sufficient information to allow us to find the item.
- Information that is at least necessary to enable us to get in touch with the complaining party, like the complaining party’s address, phone number, and, if available, email address.
- An explanation of the complaining party’s good faith conviction that using the item in question is illegal according to the law or the copyright owner’s agent.
- A declaration that the details in the notification are accurate and, under pain of perjury, that the complaining party has the right to speak on behalf of the holder of the allegedly violated exclusive right.
- Please email our designated copyright agent at “[email protected]” with your notice of infringement.
Please be aware that anyone who intentionally makes a materially false statement that content or action violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) may be held liable.
Users who repeatedly violate our terms of service may have their accounts terminated under the right circumstances.
We appreciate your assistance in defending others’ intellectual property rights.