Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program | Benazir Cash Program 2023
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program was started for poor children who want to get an education. But they can’t afford educational expenses. The CEO of the Benazir Income Support Program, Shazia Marri, has announced to start Benazir Scholarship Program. She was discussing about BISP Scholarship program on TV news on 14 September 2023.
The Govt of Pakistan provides monetary Scholarships for those students who get higher marks in recent exams. If you want a scholarship and cannot register for this program. Then, move on and read this article. I went a show you how to register for this program instantly.
The main object of the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program is to create awareness about primary, secondary, and higher education for BISP-registered beneficiaries. After that, students can focus on education and be punctual.
This program was formed in 2012, and only 5 district students were registered. After that, the program was extended from 5 to 100 districts. Recently, Shazia Marri assigned that Benazir Taleemi Wazif has activated in all districts of Pakistan. If you are not registered in Ehsaas Program 8171 through SMS, then you will try Ehsaas Program NADRA Beneficiaries.
To be eligible for Benazir Taleemi Wazaif, students must meet the following criteria:
- The student must be a Pakistani citizen.
- The student’s family must be registered with the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
- The student must be enrolled in a government or private school/college.
- To be eligible, the student must attend school regularly and maintain satisfactory academic performance.
Note:- If you can’t Register for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program by HEC, you will click on the link. Check the registration process.
- Mother BISP registered CARD
- Childeren Schools Certificate
- Attendance Record of School
- Certificate by Teacher charge
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about Benazir Taleemi Wazaif:
- Both male and female students can participate in the program.
- There is no age limit for applying to the program.
- Even if a student changes schools or colleges, they can still receive the stipend
- The program is being funded by both the Government of Pakistan and the World Bank. Any spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors have been corrected.
How to register for the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program?
- Firstly, those children should be admitted to pakistan institutions.
- Also, required identity card of the mother is required.
- B-From required.
All those families are getting BISP money. So, after reading all the information mentioned in this article, their children will be eligible for Benazir Taleem Wazaif. If you can get the Benazir Cash Program, you could be registered for this program. Learn about 8171