Akhuwat Foundation Scholarship for students in Pakistan
Akhuwat Foundation has announced that it provides scholarships for gorgeous students who have achieved high marks in recent exams. The main object of this program is to help poor students get an education. After registration, you will get free books, boarding, and uniforms from your schools. And there will be a discount on tuition fees.
Dr.Amjab Saqib, a civil services officer in the District Management of Pakistan, announced Akhuwat. You can also register for this program by your TNF Akhuwat Boarding School.
You can also get a registration application from TNF Akhuwat Boarding School. Akhuwat Foundation’s registration will start for enrolling new students in scholarships to get an education. Another Way you can download applications Online. Students could be admitted to TNF Akhuwat School for the 6th, 7th, and 8th classes. Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 was started by the Ex Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan.
How to apply for the TNF Akhuwat Foundation Scholarship?
Criteria for Akhuwat Foundation Loan Scheme:-
- Every Student gets up to 3 lakh rupees.
- Those Students who got 45% marks in recent years, classes, semesters/degrees can apply for the Akhuwat Scholarship.
Akhuwat Fellowship Program:-
The largest program that provides low-interest loans to Pakistan’s youth is the Akhuwat Foundation. The Akhuwat Foundation has also launched a brand-new program for Pakistani youth called Akhuwat Fellowship 2023. The fundamental point of this program is to assist Pakistan’s Childhood to become incredible money managers, imaginative scholars, and inspirations.
This Akhuwat Fellowship 2023 Program will introduce how to succeed in business with different strategies. The Akhuwat Foundation will provide training on applicable business strategies, development, sustainability, and poverty alleviation.
This program was initiated in 2002 and has been working exceptionally well. It is a straightforward and easily accessible initiative that aims to promote the growth and development of Pakistan. Some of its notable projects include the Akhuwat Foundation Medical Clinics, Akhuwat Foundation Schools, and Akhuwat Foundation Advances Projects. Recently, the Akhuwat Foundation introduced a new fellowship program specifically designed for the youth of Pakistan.
Akhuwat Loan Scheme:
The eligibility criteria for loans are as follows:
- The applicant requires a valid CNIC.
- The applicant should be actively engaged in economic activities.
- The applicant should be a resident within the operational area of the branch office, typically within a radius of 2-2.5 KM.
- The applicant should not have any pending criminal convictions.
- The age range for running/initiating a business activity is between 18 and 62 years.
- Two guarantors, excluding family members, must be available to support the applicant.
- The applicant should possess a good social and moral character within their community.